Here are just a few key points!
1. Successful people have character in solitude. It's easy to be kind in front of people. How do you act when know one is watching?
2. Successful people are generous in abundance. What if instead of measuring success by how much we make, we measured it by how much we give?
3. Successful people are honest in deprivation. People who can show honesty even when their desperate, show how highly they esteem honesty.
4. Successful people show humility in accomplishment. What if instead of telling people what we have accomplished, we told people why we did, or thanked those who encouraged us? Also successful people are okay with being the weakest in the room at something.
5. Successful people have optimism for others. See the good in everyone and pretend that is all you see.
6. Successful people are kind to the weak. How do you treat others who have nothing to give you? Helping others expecting something in return is an investment. Love is helping other's who can't pay you back.
7. Successful people have gratitude despite circumstance. Those who can find enough good in any circumstance to express thanks are focused on the right things.
Check out the article for ALL 20, and guess what.. TLDR... money/power/looks didn't make the list.